It was a year of transition in my life. Some of the highlights of 2010 were:
- Completed my degree and marked the end of formal education.
- Saw CurdBee becoming a more established product (We shipped loads of new features in 2010).
- Completed another successful Google Summer of Code (probably my last) with OpenNebula project.
- Got to learn lots of new stuff (asynchronous processing, real-time communication, etc) by working on Realie project, which was my final year project in University.
- Increased traffic to my blog by 300% (but I should have blogged more)
- Bought my first car.
- Finally, Bought an iPhone :).
Lots of interesting things have already planned for 2011. It's surely going to be a more challenging year ahead.