It is almost mid January and this is my first post for the new year. I'm looking at 2009 to be a switching year in my life. The days of adolescence have almost comes to its' end and real life responsibilities seems to be creeping up. The days for bullshitting are numbered, and "I'm still learning" and "I'm still trying" will no longer be accepted as excuses. So it's the high time to get real and face the music.
Here is what I will be looking to do this year (in no particular order)
- Fix my sleeping pattern (and cut it short to 5 hours)
- Have a regular workout routine.
- Turn CurdBee into a solid web platform.
- Keep on Blogging
- Launch hackruby.com
- Toastmastering for real (and be a competent communicator)
- More Driving (only if I could fill my gas tank)
- Avoid becoming an RSS/Twitter junkie
- AND finish off this Degree, which sucks in big time!